The process is very simple, requiring just four clicks. The steps and a one-minute video that demonstrates the process are included below. Click the "Read More" link to see the steps and/or view the video.
If you would rather have us do it for you, send a list of the courses that you need made available to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to set the sites available.
- Go to the Control Panel in the course site.
- Click on "Customizations" to expand that section.
- Click on the "Properties" link.
- Go down to section 3 of the "Properties" page and change the "Make Course Available" selection to "Yes".
- Click on the "Submit" button at the top or the bottom of the page