The process to use it is as follows:
- Select the PrintWhatYouLike bookmarklet.
- Move your mouse until the part of the page that you want to print is outlined in red. Sometimes you have to move around to get the right region.
- Click the mouse.
- Use the "Isolate" button to open a new web page/tab with just the highlighted content.
- Use the "Print" button in the PrintWhatYouLike box. That lets you select margins, determine whether to save a file or print, and more.
- You may have go to the previous page in your browser in order to get everything cleaned up so Blackboard is responding again.